As you guys know that Android Oreo is the latest version of the Android OS. It released 3 weeks ago and many device already got the official update of this OS devices like Google Pixel and Nexus. So today we decided to create a guide for Samsung Galaxy j3 device users. So if you are the users of Galaxy J3 then this article is for you.
Though Android Oreo is not released for Samsung Galaxy J3 but we are creating this guide so that whenever the update of Android 8.0 Oreo will release for the device we will update this rticle with that.
If you are interested to update your device to latest android OS which is Oreo so I must recommend you to bookmark this article. Android Oreo 8.0 on Samsung Galaxy J3
Android Oreo comes with many amazing features and also with great UI, if you want to get all these amazing features on your Samsung Galaxy J3 then I must suggest you to update your device with the Android Oreo 8.0. Android Oreo 8.0 on Samsung Galaxy J3
In this article we’ll show you How to install Android 8.0 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy J3 so if you are the user of Samsung Galaxy J3 and you are looking for Oreo custom ROM for your device then you are at the right place, this article will help you to download Android 8.0 Oreo based Lineage OS custom ROM on your Samsung Galaxy J3 [SM-J320F/P/M]. Android Oreo 8.0 on Samsung Galaxy J3
The Rom is in initial stage so it may contain bugs but don’t worry it will be fixed soon and the best part of this ROM is it is released by LineageOS which is all new for OS and now users can experience LineageOS it’s all new features, designs, and etc. Android 8.0 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy J3. However, LineageOS based on Android Android Oreo 8.0 is still not made, but as soon as the update will out we will update the download link with this article. Android Oreo 8.0 on Samsung Galaxy J3
- Make sure you have the latest TWRP or CWM recovery installed on your J3
- Make sure to charge your mobile upto 80%
- Don’t skip any steps else your device will be bricked.
Android Oreo 8.0 ROM for Galaxy J3
Download G Apps for Lineage OS 15
HOW TO INSTALL ANDROID Oreo 8.0 ON SAMSUNG GALAXY J3
- Switch off your mobile and boot your mobile into TWRP recovery or CWM.
- In TWRP recovery you will see the following options.
- Now you have to tap on wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- After that go back and tap on install
- Select the Lineage 14.1 Zip file and flash it.
- Now, wait until the installation gets done.
- Now after that go back and again tap on install.
- Select the Gapps file and install it
- Reboot your device