If you guys have purchased LG G6 then you also must be looking for the working guide to Root and install TWRP recovery on your LG G6. Well, this guide will show you ‘how to easily root your LG G6 and install TWRP recovery on your LG G6. Rooting LG G6 is quite easy, but before rooting first things you have to do is to install TWRP recovery on your LG G6. Root LG G6 and Install TWRP Recovery
This guide will show you How to install TWRP Recovery on LG G6 because before rooting the users also have to install TWRP recovery on LG G6 and then flash SuperSu file. This guide will also show you How to install SuperSu file on LG G6. Root LG G6 and Install TWRP Recovery
Rooting is very important nowadays, every user of android device root their device to enjoy the additional feature on their device. Also installing TWRP recovery is very common now because it let us install custom ROM on android device and also flashable zip file. Root LG G6 and Install TWRP Recovery
SuperSu for LG G6
TWRP recovery for LG G6
How to install TWRP recovery on LG G6
- First of all, download ADB and Fastboot tool from the download section to your Pc or laptop.
- Now extract ADB and Fastboot tool in any folder.
- Power off your LG G6
- Boot into fastboot mode by pressing and holding, power+Vol down and release.
- Connect your LG G6 to PC via USB Cable.
- In ADB & Fastboot folder extract the TWRP file and Open CMD there
- Enter the following command now,
fastboot flash recovery twrp_mido.img
- Now reboot your smartphone,
- Done ! TWRP is successfully installed
How to Root LG G6
- First of all, you have to download a file from above links and paste them in your SD card.
- Switch off your mobile and boot your mobile into TWRP recovery.
- In TWRP recovery you will see the following options.
- Now tap on install
- Select the SuperSU Zip file and flash it.
- Now, wait until the installation gets done.
- Reboot your device
- Done !!
Done ! You successfully Rooted and installed TWRP recovery on your LG G6. If you have any queries then please ask in the comment section.