Greetings, dear users of MIUI! The current update of MIUI 7.3.23 brought not only bug fixes, as it was the last 3 updates, but also a couple of new features. In the “Security” application, the design of the “Traffic” section was updated. (Download MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM 7.3.23)
Moreover, now you can set the value of daily traffic manually. It is very convenient with many Russian operators who give, for example, 100 MB per day. (Download MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM 7.3.23)
Icons of applications that are missing from the theme icon or system are now generated with a white background, which looks much nicer. Such a white background allows you to better combine with the overall style of the icon-pic and not stand out, as it was with the old version. It was> It was.
On devices with support for fast charging, a small feature has appeared: in the status bar, the charging icon will vary depending on what you charge the battery. If you use your own power adapter, the quick charge icon will look like this: (Download MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM 7.3.23)
And if you charge a weaker adapter or from a computer, then the icon will remain familiar:
We, in turn, corrected the work of the “Smart Group”, which incorrectly sorted contacts for companies whose names contained Cyrillic.
Also, we have modified the category names in the daily wallpaper.
Download MIUI 8 Beta 7.3.23 (Recovery and Fastboot ROM) → Download Link
How to install MIUI 8 Beta 7.3.23 ROM on any Xiaomi Device.
- Download the MIUI 8 Beta 7.3.23 Recovery ROM from the above link and copy the RecoveryROM file in the root of internal storage ( Don’t keep it inside any folder).
- Now rename the MIUI 8 Beta 7.3.23 file to ‘Update.zip’.
- Now go to MIUI updater app, which will be inside the tool folder.
- Now tap on the three dots ⇓
- After clicking on the three dots a list will be popup, now you have to tap on “Choose Update Package“.
- Now browse for the update.zip file which you have copied in the internal storage.
- Now installation process will start.
- Done !!
If you want to share your thoughts then please drop them in the comment section.