Today in this article, I’ll be showing you How to download and Install MIUI 8.2 China Stable ROM on Redmi Note 3. As you guys know MIUI 8.2 is released and also the download link is available for the various device, however Redmi Note 3 is not in the list of download section. So due to the high demand of the ROM, we are here with MIUI 8.2 China Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3. MIUI 8.2 China Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3
MIUI 8.2 update is rolling out via OTA (Over-the-air) and it will reach you via region wise so it may take a little time to get the update notification on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. So if you can’t wait for the OTA update then you can download and install this update manually on your device. MIUI 8.2 China Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3
Also, if you have rooted Redmi Note 3 then you will not get the OTA update on your device so it is better to use a manual method to install MIUI 8.2 China Global Stable ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. This guide is very easy to follow and is very quick and have no mistakes. MIUI 8.2 China Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3
Download Miui 8.2 Fastboot ROM -> Download Link
How to install China Stable Miui 8.2 Fastboot ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- First of all, download the China MIUI 8.2 Global Stable Fastboot ROM and Mi Flash tool in your PC.
- Now you have to boot your device into fastboot mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power‘ button..
- Now with the help of USB cable, connect your device to the PC or Laptop.
- Now unzip the fastboot ROM.
- Copy the path of the folder where you have extracted the fastboot ROM.
Example – > C:\Users\Aditya\Documents\Fastboot ROMs
- Now open the Mi flash tool.
- Paste the copied path of the ROM here ⇓
- Now click on the refresh button and then click on ‘Flash Button’.
- Done !!
If you have any questions in your mind then drop them in the comment section.