In this article, I’ll be showing you ‘How to Download and Install Honor 6x Stock Marshmallow Firmware [B130] [Asia]’. If you are the user of Honor 6x and you are looking for Stock ROM/firmware then today you are at the right place. This guide will help you to Download and Install Honor 6x Stock Marshmallow Firmware [B130] [Asia].
This firmware/ROM is based on EMUI 4.1 OS and is based on Marshmallow. So if you have bricked your device or there is any another reason then you can download and install stock ROM/Firmware. After download Stock Firmware your device will be restored to stock. This gStock Firmware is only compatible with Honor 6x BLN-L22 Variant and Only ASIA. If you are from any other region then don’t proceed.
The Build number of the firmware is BLN-L22C636B130 and it is official factory image. The Size of this firmware is 1.6 GB.
- Charge your mobile phone battery up to 50%.
- Backup your important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Do not even think to try this on any other device this is only made for Honor 6X
- ADB and fastboot must be setup on your PC or Laptop.
Install Honor 6x Stock Marshmallow Firmware [B130]
- First of all download the factory image from the download section.
- Rename the downloaded file to update.app
- Go to the root of your SD card and create a folder there with name ‘dload’.
- Now go to your mobile setting and then tap on update
- Now tap on menu button and choose Local Update.
- Tap on Update.app
- Now installation process will start
- Wait until the installation gets done
- Once installation gets done, reboot your smartphone.
If you have any questions regarding this feel free to ask in the comment section.