Hello readers, today we gonna show you How to Install Google Pixel Experience ROM on OnePlus 3/3T. Google Pixel is really an amazing device which comes with an amazing look, google assistant and much more. Google Pixel supports some features that a normal android phone can’t. However, Google Pixel and Pixel XL are quite expensive so no everyone can afford that but for those who want to experience all the feature of Pixel can download Google Pixel Experience ROM which is only made for OnePlus 3 and 3T. Below we have shared the guide on How to install Pixel ROM on OnePlus 3/3T. (Google Pixel Experience ROM on OnePlus 3/3T)
Note: Gadgetcontroller.com won’t be responsible for any damage cause to your mobile during this process you have to do it at your own risk. don’t worry if you follow this guide carefully then nothing will go wrong.
Google Pixel Experience ROM -> Download Link
- Make sure to backup your important data, apps, contacts, and messages. this process will delete all you data.
- Make sure to first charge your mobile up to 60%.
- This ROM is only made for OnePlus 3/3Tusers do not ever try to flash this ROM on any other device.
- A custom recovery like TWRP or CWM must be installed in order to flash this ROM.
How to install Pixel Experience ROM on OnePlus 3/3T
- First of all, you have to download both files from above links and paste them in your SD card.
- Switch off your mobile and boot your mobile into TWRP recovery or CWM.
- In TWRP recovery you will see the following options.
- Now you have to tap on wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- After that go back and tap on install
- Select the Pixel Experince ROM file and flash it.
- Now, wait until the installation gets done.
- Now after that go back and again tap on install.
- Select the Gapps file and install it
- Reboot your device
- Done !!
If you have any questions in your mind, drop them in the comment section.