Today, In this guide we will be showing you How to Enable VoLTE in OnePlus One Via Lineage Os 14.1. So, if you are one who wants to enjoy VoLTE service on his/her OnePlus One and you are waiting for long then your wait is now over as now you can enjoy VoLTE service and can enable it on your device by installing official Lineage Os 14.1
OnePlus One device is unsupported with VoLTE calling but now we the users ofture OnePlus One device is unsupported with VoLTE calling but now we the users of OnePlus One can enable this feature with the one simple firmware which will help to enable VoLTE in OnePlus One.
Gadgetcontroller.com is not responsible for any damage cause to your mobile during this process you have to do it at your own risk. don’t worry if you follow this guide carefully then nothing will go wrong.
- Make sure to backup your important data, apps, contacts, and messages. this process will delete all you data.
- Make sure to first charge your mobile up to 60%.
- This rom is only made for Coolpad Note 3 users do not ever try to flash this rom on any other device.
- A custom recovery like TWRP or CWM must be installed in order to flash this rom.
Download Lineage Os ROM for OnePlus 1
Download Gapps For Lineage 14.0
How to Enable VoLTE in OnePlus One via Lineage Os Android 7.0
- First of all, you have to download both files from above links and paste them in your SD card.
- Switch off your mobile and boot your mobile into TWRP recovery or CWM.
- In TWRP recovery you will see the following options.
- You have to tap on wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- After that go back and tap on install
- Select the Lineage 14.1 Zip file and flash it.
- Now wait until the installation gets done.
- After that go back and again tap on install.
- Select the Gapps file and install it
- Reboot your device
- Done !!
Now VoLTE can be enabled on your OnePlus One. We haven’t check this process personally but some of our readers claims that VoLTE is working after this installation on their OnePlus 1.