If you want to download and install Android 7.1.2 Nougat beta factory image for Nexus 6P then you are the right place as this article will help you to download and install Android 7.1.2 Nougat OTA and Factory image for Nexus 6P. We have shared full installation guide here in this article. However, the download link is not yet available but as soon as the download link will available we’ll add the link down in this article. This update is officially released by Google and comes with every feature of Android 7.1.2 but unfortunately, this update doesn’t come with Swipe gesture feature as we expected gesture option feature this time in Android 7.1.2. Download and Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat Beta for Nexus 6P NPG05F
This update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and region wise means you will get this update according to your region. So it may take quite a time for the update to get it to your region. So the better option is that you download factory image and install it on your android device. You can check for the OTA update by going to your mobile’s settings > About device > System Update. If the update is listed there then go ahead and download else download and install it from this guide. Download and Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat Beta for Nexus 6P NPG05F
Download link of Factory image for Nexus 6P is still not available but it will be available very soon and as soon as it will available we will update this article with the download link. Download and Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat Beta for Nexus 6P NPG05F
How to Install OTA updates on Nexus 6P
- First of all, download the OTA/factory image file from the download section. (Link will be added soon).
- Now, setup ADB and fastboot in your PC.
- Now boot your Nexus 6P into bootloader mode, by pressing and holding volume down + the power button at a same time.
- Once you reach there, select ‘Apply updates from ADB’.
- Connect your device to your PC via USB cable.
- Paste the OTA file into the same folder in ADB and Fastboot.
- Now, open CMD window there.
- Inside the CMD window issue these commands
- Now issue this command (Ota.zip = file name of your OTA file)
adb sideload ota.zip
Having any queries? Drop them in the comments section.