So here is a great news for OnePlus 2 users as the new update OxygenOs 3.5.5 has been released for OnePlus 2 now users would be able to enjoy all the new features and functions of this update. Update is rolling out Via OTA ( Over the Air ) so this may take some time to get the update notification in your mobile. Install OxygenOs 3.5.5 on OnePlus 2
But don’t worry today in this guide you will be able to see How to Install OxygenOs 3.5.5 on OnePlus 2 with VoLTE Support so the main part of this update is that this update has VoLTE support which is very good. the update has also many new features as well and many bugs are also fixed. Install OxygenOs 3.5.5 on OnePlus 2
OxygenOS 3.5.5 options and Changelogs – ( Install OxygenOs 3.5.5 on OnePlus 2 )
Enabled VoLTE practicality for choose carriers
Added App Lock
Added Battery Saving Mode ( Settings > Battery > additional )
Added recreation Mode ( Settings > Developer choices )
Added extra choices for the Alert Slider.
Redesign of the degree Adjustment Bar
Updated OxygenOS UI
Updated Interface and UI of the Clock app
Updated android Security Patch Level to 1/12/16
Increased System Stability
General Bug Fixes
Pre Requirements (Install OxygenOs 3.5.5 on OnePlus 2)
- This update is only for OnePlus 2 don’t try it on any other device.
- TWRP or CWM must be installed on your device.
- This update will not erase your data but you can take backup to be in Safe side.
- Charge your mobile phone upto 80%.
Download Oxygen Os 3.5.5 for OnePlus 2
How to Install OxygenOs 3.5.5 on OnePlus 2
- boot your mobile into Recovery by Press and hold the Power + Volume down buttons.
- Once you are in Recovery mode you will see the screen which would look like this.
- In recovery mode tap on Wipe and do Wipe Data Factory Reset and Wipe Cache Partition.
- go back and tap on Install and select the Update File.
- Swipe to flash.
- Now Wait until the installation gets done after then reboot your device.
- Done !
All done you have successfully install OxygenOs 3.5.5 on OnePlus 2 (Install OxygenOs 3.5.5 on OnePlus 2)