So, guys yeah a few days back Google released their new Google Pixel 2 which is no doubt an awesome device and has some cool features which no other device gonna support. It also has a great UI and an amazing design. Most of the Android device users willing to get those feature on their device but unfortunately you can’t but you can experience Google Pixel 2 UI on can make your device look like a Google Pixel 2. Android Device look like Google Pixel 2
Yes, you can now make your any Android device look like Google Pixel 2 with the help of the Google Pixel Launcher. In this article, we gonna show you How to make any Android device look like Google Pixel 2. If you are also interested to make your device similar to Google Pixel 2 then keep reading this guide it gonna help you for sure.
So we gonna use Nova launcher to get the Google Pixel 2 features and UI on any android device. We have given the link of Google Pixel 2 launcher in the download section from where you can download the launcher very easily without any problem. So, now let’s get started with our guide and let us show you How to make your Android device look really like Google Pixel 2.
Download Google Pixel 2 Launcher
Steps to Make any Android device look Like Google Pixel 2/XL
- Once it gets installed on your device successfully, install it.
- Now go to Nova launcher settings and tap on App & widget drawers and then, enable Swipe to open
- Disable Swipe indicator.
- Now go to your default desktop of your device tap there for few second and under Nova settings tap on “icon layout’
- Now you have to tap on Height Paddling and set to the medium do same for the width padding as well.
- Now, you have to go to the dock setting and have to set the transparency to the 100% level.
- In last, tap on colors and set the opacity to 0%.
That’s how you can make your Android device looks like Google Pixel 2. If you have any queries regarding to this then do ask in the comment section.