Very good news for all the users of T-Mobile Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge as the new update based on Android Nougat 7.1 is now rolling out for all the users of T-mobile Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. If you are the users of T-Mobile Galaxy S6 and S6 edge then this article going to prove very beneficial for you. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install Android Nougat update on T-mobile Galaxy S6 edge. Galaxy S6 SM-G920T and the Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925T. T-Mobile Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge Android 7.0 Nougat Update
The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and will reach everyone according to their region so it may take quite to get the Nougat update in T-Mobile Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge in everyone’s region. So the best option is downloading and installing the OTA nougat update manually on T-Mobile Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. Galaxy S6 SM-G920T and the Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925T. T-Mobile Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge Android 7.0 Nougat Update
GadgetController.com is not responsible for any damage cause to your mobile during this process. Do it at your own RISK. All the download link and installation process are genuine, if you follow all the steps correctly then nothing will go wrong.
- This guide is only made for T-Mobile Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, don’t even try to flash this ROM on any other android device.
- Battery percentage level should be upto 70%.
- The Full backup is not needed, but you can backup your important data. ( TO be in safe Side.)
HOW TO INSTALL T-Mobile Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge Android 7.0 Nougat Update
- First of all download all the files from download section Odin and Firmware (FirmwareAccording to your Model Number).
- Now, install the Odin in your PC or laptop also copy the firmware file on your computer.
- Once Odin installed properly on your PC. Boot your Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power + Home simultaneously.
- Once you are in download mode, connect your Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge to your PC using USB Cable
- Open Odin and you will see Green color (it means your device is successfully detectedby Odin).
- Now in Odin click on AP and select the .tar.md5 format file.
- Now click on start button, then installation will start.
- Once all gets done your phone will automatically be rebooted.
- Done !
Congratulation, You have successfully installed Android Nougat on your Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge.
Recent search terms:
- sm-g920t 7 0 android version download
- all nougat flash files for t mobile s6
- g920t 7 0 flash file download