Good news for all the users of OnePlus 3 and 3T as the new update is rolling out this update is OxygenOS 4.1.5 this update is rolling out for both OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T. If you own any of the device then you can download and install this update on your device. You can also update your device to OxygenOS 4.1.5 officially. OxygenOS 4.1.5 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
Just go to your mobile’s settings > About phone > System Update and search for the update if the OxygenOS 4.1.5 is listed there then go-ahead and install the update on your device. If it is not then you can manually download and Install OxygenOS 4.1.5 update on your device. The Process is quite easy all you have to do is follow this guide carefully and you are done. This update starts rolling out from today. OxygenOS 4.1.5 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
Here is changelog of this new OxygenOS 4.1.5 update
• Added system push notifications for important information from OnePlus
• Updated network settings for select carriers
• Updated OnePlus Community app to v1.8
• Updated Android Security Patch level to 1st May 2017
• Modified WiFi no internet indication icon
• Fixed storage issue present on 3rd party filemanagers
• Fixed VoLTE issue on certain Jio SIM cards
• Fixed connection issue on Android Auto
• WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS
• Proximity sensor
• Camera low light focus
• Expanded screenshot
• Enhanced system stability
Download OxygenOS 4.1.5 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
- OxygenOS 4.1.5 update for OnePlus 3 OTA link – Download (OxygenOS 4.1.3 to OxygenOS 4.1.5)
- OxygenOS 4.1.5 update for OnePlus 3 OTA link – Download (OxygenOS 4.1.4 to OxygenOS 4.1.5)
- OxygenOS 4.1.5 Full ROM for OnePlus 3 – Download
- OxygenOS 4.1.5 OTA update for OnePlus 3T – Download (OxygenOS 4.1.3 to OxygenOS 4.1.5)
- OxygenOS 4.1.5 OTA for OnePlus 3T – Download (OxygenOS 4.1.4 to OxygenOS 4.1.5)
- OxygenOS 4.1.5 Full ROM for OnePlus 3T – Download
- OxygenOS 4.1.4 Full ROM for OnePlus 3/3T
- Charge your mobile phone battery up to 50%.
- Backup your important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Do not even think to try this on any other OnePlus device this is only made for OnePlus 3 Users.
- ADB and fastboot must be setup on your PC or Laptop.
HOW TO INSTALL OXYGEN OS 4.1.5 ON ONEPLUS 3 OR 3T
- Copy the build in the folder where ADB and Fastboot are installed.
- Boot your mobile phone into recovery mode by holding and pressing power button and volume up button at the same time.
- In recovery mode select ‘Install From USB’ then a screen will pop with text ‘You are in sideload mode’.
- Plug your Oneplus 3 or 3T to your PC or laptop
- Now in installed folder of ADB and Fastboot open Command Prompt there.
- Type the following command
adb sideload File Name.zip
- Now your phone will start flashing the Open Beta 3 on your OnePlus 3
- Done !
If you have any questions in your mind then drop them in the comment section. (Install OxygenOS 4.1.5 on OnePlus 3/3T)
Recent search terms:
- download oxygen 4 1 5