Good news for all the users of Samsung Galaxy A7 as the new update is started rolling out for all the users of Galaxy A7 in India. This new update is based on Android Nougat 7.0. Samsung Galaxy A7 is Samsung first non-flagship device which is receiving the android nougat. This update already started rolling out and will be available very soon in every A7 device. You can check for the update manually also, just go to your mobile’s settings> About device> System update and search for the update if the update is there then simply download and install it. Download Android Nougat for Galaxy A7
If there is not update showing on your Galaxy A7 device then don’t worry you can also update your mobile to the latest Android Nougat manually with the help of this guide. We have the full official firmware of Android Nougat 7.0 for Samsung Galaxy A7. This update is for the model number SM-A710F. You can download the official Nougat firmware for you Galaxy A7 from the download section
The Size of the update is around 1.2GB so I recommend everyone who are officially installing the update to connect their device to Wi-Fi and charge their mobile’s battery up to 80%. Download Android Nougat for Galaxy A7
- Make sure to backup your important data, apps, contacts, and messages (to be on safe side)
- Make sure to first charge your mobile up to 60%.
- This firmware is only made for Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A710F users do not ever try to flash this firmware on any other device.
- Follow each and every step very carefully.
Note: Gadgetcontroller.com won’t be responsible for any damage cause to your mobile during this process you have to do it at your own risk. don’t worry if you follow this guide carefully then nothing will go wrong
Download Samsung Galaxy A7 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware
- Download Samsung Galaxy A5 Nougat firmware for SM-A710F (Sammobile)
- You can check the Nougat update fo your country from here (SM-A710F) – Sammobile
- You can check the Nougat update fo your country from here (SM-A710FD) – Sammobile
How to Update Galaxy A7 to Android 7.0 Nougat Manually
- First of all download all the files from DOWNLOAD SECTION Odin and Firmware(FirmwareAccording to your Model Number).
- Now,INSTALL the Odin in your PC or laptop also copy the firmware file on your computer.
- Once Odin installed properly on your PC. Boot your Galaxy A7 to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power + Home simultaneously.
- Once you are in download mode, connect your galaxy note 5 to your PC using USB Cable
- Open Odin and you will see Green color (it means your device is successfully detectedby Odin).
- Now in Odin click on AP and select the .tar.md5 format file.
- Now click on start button, thenINSTALLATION will start.
- Once all gets done your phone will automatically be rebooted.
- Done !
Congratulation, You have successfully installed Android Nougat on your Samsung Galaxy A7 2016. If you have any queries then ask in the comment section below. Download Android Nougat for Galaxy A7
Recent search terms:
- samsung a710fd firmware india nougat
- A710FD 7 0 firmware
- sm-a710fd nougat india
- samsung a7 2016 update 7 0 a710fd firmware
- last firmware sam-a710fd download nougat
- firmware download for galaxy a7 (2016) sm-a710fd laptop
- download sm-a710f firmware nougat
- A710fd nougat
- a710fd firmware 7 0
- a710fd android nougat download
- Sm-A710fd(nougat update)