Very good news for all the users of Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 as the official Android Nougat 7.0 update is released for the Galaxy A5. The update is started rolling out and can reach every one device according to their region. You have to keep checking the System update option on your Galaxy A5. As the update is rolling via region wise so it may take some time to receive the update in everyone’s region so the best way to install official Android Nougat on your Galaxy A5 is via the manuall method. Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware on Galaxy A5 2016
This update is based on the latest Android Nougat and contains all the features of Android Nougat if you want to experience the Android Nougat features on your Android device then I highly recommend you to update your Galaxy A5 2015 to the Android Nougat 7..0. Those users who have rooted Samsung galaxy A5 2016 will not receive the update so the best way for such users is to update their Galaxy A5 2016 to Android Nougat via the Manual method which we gonna show below. Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware on Galaxy A5 2016
- Make sure to backup your important data, apps, contacts, and messages (to be on safe side)
- Make sure to first charge your mobile up to 60%.
- This firmware is only made for Samsung Galaxy A5 201 users do not ever try to flash this firmware on any other device.
- Follow each and every step very carefully.
Note: Gadgetcontroller.com won’t be responsible for any damage cause to your mobile during this process you have to do it at your own risk. don’t worry if you follow this guide carefully then nothing will go wrong
Download Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware on Galaxy A5 2016
How to Update Galaxy A5 to Android 7.0 Nougat Manually
- First of all download all the files from download section Odin and Firmware (FirmwareAccording to your Model Number).
- Now, install the Odin in your PC or laptop also copy the firmware file on your computer.
- Once Odin installed properly on your PC. Boot your Galaxy A5 to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power + Home simultaneously.
- Once you are in download mode, connect your galaxy note 5 to your PC using USB Cable
- Open Odin and you will see Green color (it means your device is successfully detectedby Odin).
- Now in Odin click on AP and select the .tar.md5 format file.
- Now click on start button, then installation will start.
- Once all gets done your phone will automatically be rebooted.
- Done !
Congratulation, You have successfully installed Android Nougat on your Samsung Galaxy A5 2016. If you have any queries then ask in the comment section below.
Recent search terms:
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2015 Model Nougat Firmware Release Detail
- No Nougat firmware release for samsung Galaxy A5 2015 model
- offical naugat firmware download a5 2015