Very good news for all the users of Sprint Galaxy Note 5 as the OTA update based on Android Nougat 7.0 is available for download and can be installed on Sprint Galaxy Note 5 Manually. We have created a guide so that all the users of Galaxy Note 5 can update their device to the latest Android Nougat. All you have to do is download the OTA update for Galaxy Note 5 from the download section to install the Android Nougat on your Sprint Galaxy Note 5. (Sprint Galaxy Note 5 Nougat OTA Android 7.0 Update)
The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and will reach everyone according to their region so it may take quite to get the Nougat update in Galaxy Note 5 in everyone’s region. So the best option is downloading and installing the OTA nougat update manually on Galaxy Note 5.
The Size of the Update is around 1.4GB and the model number of the update is N920PVPU3DQC5. So without wasting any further time let’s get started with our guide to install the Nougat OTA Android 7.0 update on Sprint’s Galaxy Note 5.
Sprint Note 5 N920P Nougat OTA | Download
GadgetController.com is not responsible for any damage cause to your mobile during this process. Do it at your own RISK. All the download link and installation process are genuine, if you follow all the steps correctly then nothing will go wrong.
- This guide is only made for Sprint’s Galaxy Note 5, don’t even try to flash this ROM on any other android device.
- Battery percentage level should be upto 70%.
- The Full backup is not needed, but you can backup your important data. ( TO be in safe Side.)
HOW TO INSTALL OFFICIAL ANDROID NOUGAT FIRMWARE ON SPRINT GALAXY NOTE 5
- First of all download all the files from download section Odin and Firmware (Firmware According to your Model Number).
- Now, install the Odin in your PC or laptop also copy the firmware file on your computer.
- Once Odin installed properly on your PC. Boot your Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power + Home simultaneously.
- Once you are in download mode, connect your galaxy note 5 to your PC using USB Cable
- Open Odin and you will see Green color (it means your device is successfully detectedby Odin).
- Now in Odin click on AP and select the .tar.md5 format file.
- Now click on start button, then installation will start.
- Once all gets done your phone will automatically be rebooted.
- Done !
Congratulation, You have successfully installed Android Nougat on your Samsung Galaxy note 5.
Recent search terms:
- N920PVPU3DQC5 odin
- N920PVPU3DQC5 tar md5