If you are guys looking for Android Nougat update for your Moto G3 then today you are landed at the correct page. Today in this article we gonna show you How to Update/Install Android 7.0 Nougat on your Moto G3 device very easily. Android Nougat is a latest Android version which was released earlier in 2016, and till now the Nougat update reached to almost every device, but still there is some device which didn’t get the update. Moto G3 didn’t get the official Android Nougat 7.0 update. So, the users were quite disappointed, that’s why I decided to create a guide on How to install Android 7 Nougat on Moto G3 via custom ROM called ‘LineageOS’. (Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Moto G3)
The Rom is in initial stage so it may contain bugs but don’t worry it will be fixed soon and the best part of this ROM is it is released by LineageOS which is all new for OS and now users can experience LineageOS it’s all new features, designs, and etc. (Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Moto G3)
Note: Gadgetcontroller.com won’t be responsible for any damage cause to your mobile during this process you have to do it at your own risk. don’t worry if you follow this guide carefully then nothing will go wrong
- Make sure to backup your important data, apps, contacts, and messages. this process will delete all you data.
- Make sure to first charge your mobile up to 60%.
- This ROM is only made for Moto G3 2015 users do not ever try to flash this ROM on any other device.
- A custom recovery like TWRP or CWM must be installed in order to flash this ROM.
Recent search terms:
- moto g3 update 7 0 download
- moto g3 nougat update download
- android nougat for moto g3 download
- how to install nogat moto g3 in download
- how to install the nougat for moto g3
- how to downloded moto g3 android 7
- moto g3 nougat update
- downlode vesion 7 0 in moto g3
- moto g3 nougat update file download
- moto g3 download n android 7 0