So guys this guide is for those whose users of Moto G5 who want to unlock bootloader of their Moto G5 Plus as you new the unlocking bootloader help us to root and installing TWRP recovery in our mobile so yes, unlocking is the first step towards awesome world of Android. So basically, this guide will help you to unlock the bootloader of Moto G5 Plus all you have to do is follow each and every step very carefully. Unlock Bootloader of Moto G5 Plus
So if you had any other Motorola device then you may already familiar with the unlocking bootlloader process, the process is same as before just like before you have to setup ADB and Fastboot drivers on PC and have to get the unlock key from the Motorola’s website. Motorola Moto G5 Plus smartphone was launched in February 2017. The phone comes with a 5.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 424 pixels per inch. Unlock Bootloader of Moto G5 Plus
So, if you are planning to Root and installing TWRP recovery then read out this article carefully as unlocking bootloader will help you to Root and you can flash the custom recovery and all. Unlock Bootloader of Moto G5 Plus
- Make sure to charge your mobile utpo 80%.
- Make sure to backup your device’s contacts,messages and Apps.
- Do not skip any step of this guide.
- Unlocking your device may void your phone warranty.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Moto G5 Plus
1) So now first step is that you have to enable ‘USB Debugging’ from your mobile’s developer setting and also enable ‘OEM Unlocking’. (You can enable Developer option by tapping 7 times on build number)
2) Download ADB and Fastboot driver for windows from HERE and download ADB and Fastboot driver for MAC from HERE.
3) Once you the installation process of ADB and Fastboot drivers get complete head over to the installation directory.
4) Now press and hold ‘shift’ key and right button of your mouse anywhere in the folder and then you will see a 5-6 options just click on ‘Open CMD Window here’.
5) Now connect your Moto G5 Plus to PC via USB cable which you got with your mobile.
6) Now you have to enter into fastboot mode, you can easily enter into fastboot mode by entering this command ‘adb reboot bootloader’ in the Command window.
7) After the above command type in there, this command
fastboot oem get_unlock_data
8)Now it will show you some strings/code you have to copy all the code in the notepad.
8) Copy the above code in the notepad.
9) Now go the Motorola’s website and request the unlock key for your device, create a account there or sign in via Google+.
10) Once you created you account ‘Click on can my Mobile be unlocked’ and paste the code there which you have pasted in Step 8.
11) Now Motorola will send you the ‘Unlock ID’ to your mail.
12) Copy the unlock key and enter the following command.
fastboot oem unlock UNLOCK_KEY
13) Now your mobile device will be unlocked.
If you have any queries regarding this, then ask them in the comment section.
Recent search terms:
- how to unlock the bootloader of moto G5 plus