So if you guys have downloaded Super Mario Run on your Smartphone and you are facing ‘Support Code 804-5100′ Force Close Error then read out this article till the end as we are going to share the 100% fix solution of this error. Thousands of people complain me about this error even I myself faced this error and after a little research, I got its perfect solution which I am going to share right now. Support Code 804-5100’ Force Close Error
Most of the time this error pop up, when you played the game for several hours after this error you won’t be able to play the game. This solution will also fix the error of Nintendo account. We have shared full step by step guide on Super Mario Run Force Close Error Support Code 804-5100.
Note: The given steps will delete the save game so plan ahead before installing.
How to fix Super Mario Run Force Close Error Support Code 804-5100 (non-rooted)
So if you are non-rooted users then you can follow the below steps.
1. Go to your mobile’s settings.
2. Then go to apps
3. Click on ‘Super Mario Run’
4. Force Stop it and clear the cache.
How to fix Super Mario Run Force Close Error Support Code 804-5100 (Rooted)
1. Now go to any file explorer app, if you haven’t downloaded any then download one. I recommend you to download ‘Es File Explorer’.
2. Now once you have downloaded and installed the ES File Explorer and grant the Root permission.
3. Remove the game from Background
4. Now, go to /data/data/com.nintendo.zara/shared_prefs
5. Delete deviceAccount:.xml and reboot your device.
Recent search terms:
- 8045100super mario run
- mario run force close di redmi 4
- super mario run 804 5100 fix
- super mario force close
- super mario error 8045100
- mario run support code 804-5100 error#spf=1
- mario run force close di xioami
- 804 5100 error in mario run game
- error 8045100 super mario
- Erorr coad 804-5100 in Mario run
- 8045100 super mario
- 8045100 merio run
- 804-5100 support code
- support code 804 5100