In this article, We’ll show you How to Install OxygenOS 3.5.8 on OnePlus 2. Today OnePlus has released OxygenOS 3.5.8 which comes with latest 1 March security patch, everyone can download and install this OxygenOS 3.5.8 on his/her OnePlus 2. If you are interested in downloading OxygenOS 3.5.8 on your one plus 2 devices, then read out this full article. Download OxygenOS 3.5.8 on OnePlus 2
Update is rolling out via OTA means over the air, you will receive the update very soon you can check for the update by going to your mobile’s settings > About device > System update, if the update is listed there then download and install it right now, if it does not then follow this guide. Download OxygenOS 3.5.8 on OnePlus 2
OnePlus 2 Oxygen OS 3.5.8 OTA -> Download Link
OnePlus 2 OxygenOS 3.5.8 full ROM -> Download Link(Coming Soon)
- Charge your mobile phone battery up to 50%.
- Backup your important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Do not even think to try this on any other OnePlus device this is only made for OnePlus 3 Users.
- ADB and fastboot must be setup on your PC or Laptop.
How to install Oxygen OS 3.5.8 on OnePlus 2 (Two)
- Download the build from above and also download the ‘ADB and Fastboot’ from above.
- Copy the build in the folder where ADB and Fastboot are installed.
- Boot your mobile phone into recovery mode by holding and pressing power button and volume up button at the same time.
- In recovery mode select ‘Install From USB’ then a screen will pop with text ‘You are in sideload mode’.
- Plug your Oneplus 2 to your PC or laptop
- Now in installed folder of ADB and Fastboot open Command Prompt there.
- Type the following command
adb sideload File Name.zip
- Now your phone will start flashing the OxygenOS 3.5.8 on your OnePlus 2
- Done !
If you have any questions in your mind then drop them in the comment section. Download OxygenOS 3.5.8 on OnePlus 2