Today, in this guide I’ll be showing you How to root and install TWRP recovery on Oppo R9S. As you know that Rooting nowadays is very common, most of the android user root their android device to enjoy more additional feature. Most of the users root their device just because of custom ROMs. After rooting your device you can install custom ROM on your device not only custom ROM but also you can flash the various flashable zip file. root and install TWRP recovery on Oppo R9S
Once you root your device you can unlock all the hidden feature of your Oppo R9S. So rooting is must in the today’s android world. Below we have shared full step by step guide in How to Root and install TWRP recovery on Oppo R9S. First we install TWRP recovery in our Oppo R9s then we will flash the TWRP recovery file. root and install TWRP recovery on Oppo R9S
How to install TWRP recovery on Oppo R9S
- First of all download TWRP recovery from the download section.
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC.
- Connect your Oppo R9S to the PC via USB cable.
- Paste the TWRP recovery file in the ADB and Fastboot folder.
- Open CMD in that folder.
- Type in there these commands,
- To boot into bootloader mode,
“adb reboot bootloader”
- Then type in there,
fastboot flash recovery twrp-2.8.x.x-xxx.img
- Reboot your device.
How to Root Oppo R9S Easily
- Download SuperSU from the download section and paste it on your mobile’s SD Card.
- Now boot your mobile intro TWRP recovery by pressing and holding volume down + home button at the same time.
- TWRP recovery you will see the following options.
- Now you have to tap on wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- After that go back and tap on install
- Select the SuperSU file and flash it.
- Reboot device once flashing process gets done.
Done !! If you have any questions regarding this then drop them in the comment section.
Recent search terms:
- oppo r9s root twrp
- oppo r9s twrp