Today in this article, We’ll be showing you How to disable or remove the new Whatsapp Status feature. As you know guys recently updated version of the Whatsapp is very boring as in this WhatsApp version. You won’t be able to see your contacts and also the big change is the Status. Most of the people around the globe hate this feature. So today, here we are with a guide on How to disable/remove the new ‘Whatsapp Status’ feature. This trick is only for a rooted android device. remove the new Whatsapp Status feature
- Any rooted android device.
- Any file explorer app.
How to Disable/Remove the new “WhatsApp Status” feature
- First of all, force stop the Whatsapp.
- Open the Root explorer or Es file manager app and navigate to ‘/data/data/com.whatsapp/shared_prefs/com.whatsapp_preferences.xml‘
- In the case you are using SharedPreference Editor then select Whatsapp and then ‘com.whatsapp_preferences’.
- Find a name called ‘status_mode‘
- Now change its value from 1 to 0.
- In the case, you are using root explorer or text editor then change like this
<int name="status_mode" value="1"/> To
<int name="status_mode" value="0"/>
- Done !
Now you will be able to see the old Whatsapp status feature. If you have questions regarding then ask in the comment section. remove the new Whatsapp Status feature
Recent search terms:
- how to delete status viwer on whatsapp
- how to delete whatsapp status
- how to remove whatsapp status
- how to delete status on whatsapp
- how to remove status from whatsapp
- how to remove status on whatsapp
- how to remove watsapp status in new version
- how to remove viewed updates from whatsapp
- how to remove recently viewed updates on new whatsapp
- how to clear WhatsApp status in mobile phone#spf=1
- how to delete status from watsapp
- how to remove status in whatsapp
- how to delete others whatsapp status
- how to delete new whatsapp status
- How to delete status of others in whats app