Good news for AT&T Galaxy S6 and S6 edge users as the official Nougat firmware is out for the both device. This update started rolling out 5 days back and it will reach all the device Galaxy S6 and S6 edge soon. (Official Nougat OTA firmware for Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge)
This update is rolling out via OTA means Over-the-air. You will get the update notification on your device soon as the update will reach you region. This update is rolling region wise, so may take quite to reach every region. Also, the users who rooted their device may not get this OTA update, so download Official OTA firmware is best options for them. (Official Nougat OTA firmware for Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge)
We have shared the Full OTA Nougat firmware for Galaxy S6 and S6 edge, keep in mind that this firmware is only applicable to the AT&T Galaxy S6 with Model Number G920AUCU5EQA8 and G925AUCU5EQA8. So before download and install this OTA firmware make sure to confirm your mobile’s build number. (Official Nougat OTA firmware for Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge)
Nougat Firmware for Galaxy S6 → Download Link [G925A toU5EQA8-UP]
Nougat Firmware for Galaxy S6 Edge → Download Link [G920 to-U5EQA8-UP]
Download Odin → LINK
GadgetController.com is not responsible for any damage cause to your mobile during this process. Do it at your own RISK. All the download link and installation process are genuine, if you follow all the steps correctly then nothing will go wrong.
- This guide is only made for AT&T Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, don’t even try to flash this ROM on any other android device.
- Battery percentage level should be upto 70%.
- The Full backup is not needed, but you can backup your important data. ( TO be in safe Side.)
- Galaxy S6 and S6 should be of model number -> G920AUCU5EQA8 and G925AUCU5EQA8
HOW TO INSTALL OFFICIAL ANDROID NOUGAT Firmware ON GALAXY S6 and S6 Edge
- First of all download all the files from download section Odin and Firmware (Firmware According to your Model Number).
- Now, install the Odin in your PC or laptop also copy the firmware file on your computer.
- Once Odin installed properly on your PC. Boot your Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power + Home simultaneously.
- Once you are in download mode, connect your S6 or S6 edge to your PC using USB Cable
- Open Odin and you will see Green color (it means your device is successfully detected by Odin).
- Now in Odin click on AP and select the .tar.md5 format file.
- Now click on start button, then installation will start.
- Once all gets done your phone will automatically be rebooted.
- Done !
Done !! If you have any questions in your mind then, drop them in the comment section.
Recent search terms:
- galaxy s6 official nougat firmware update download smg920i
- rom samsung s6 download ota
- s6 nougat firmware download#spf=1