So if you have installed LineageOS ROM on your android device then you also may face Google Play Service error on your device. Today we are back with the solution of it, you can easily fix Google Play Service error with the help of this guide. Just follow each and every step of this guide and you are done. Fix Google Play Services error on Lineage OS
This is step by step guide to fix the Google Play Service Error On Lineage OS ROM. Fix Google Play Services error on Lineage OS
How to Fix Google Play Services error on Lineage OS/ CyanogenMod.
- Once the installation gets completed.
- Boot your device.
- Now go to Setting > About Phone > Build number, tap on it until you enable a developer option.
- Now go to developer option and go to WebView Implementation.
- If it is not available then download it from below, according to device architecture.
- After downloading it, install it on your device.
- Now go to developer option and select WebView Implementation.
- Done !
If you have any queries regarding this then ask in the comment section.
Recent search terms:
- linrage os play services
- lineage os google service stop
- google play services lineage os
- lineage os play services keeps turning off
- download google play service stable with cyanogen mod
- google play service stopped lineage os
- lineage google play service keep stopping
- how to run google play servuce in lineage os
- how to run google play services in lineage
- how to install google play on lineage os
- how to fix google play service in lineage os on moto g2
- hike stop in lineageos
- google framework services keeps stopping lineage os
- google play services keeps stopping in lineage os
- google play service stopping lineage os