Pure Nexus ROM has been released for Google Pixel XL smartphone and this guide is based on How to install Pure Nexus ROM on Google Pixel XL. Pixel XL has recently launched smartphone released by Google itself it comes with great specification and hardware. Google has launched two smartphones at the same time on is Google Pixel and another one is Pixel XL both are same in terms of specification but Pixel XL is bigger than google pixel.
If you are looking for ROM for your Pixel XL which is quite stable and has lots of features then this article is for you, Pure Nexus ROM is the best ROM for your Google Pixel, The Pure Nexus aims to bring stability and features to your Nexus/Pixel device, also this ROM doesn’t have any major bugs so you can easily install this ROM without any fear of any Bug.
GADGETCONTROLLER.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSE TO YOUR MOBILE DURING THIS PROCESS YOU HAVE TO DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. DON’T WORRY IF YOU FOLLOW THIS GUIDE CAREFULLY THEN NOTHING WILL GO WRONG.
Pure Nexus ROM for → Google Pixel XL
Vendor image for → Google Pixel XL
- Make sure to backup your important data, apps, contacts, and messages. this process will delete all you data.
- Make sure to first charge your mobile up to 60%.
- This ROM is only made for Google Pixel XL users do not ever try to flash this ROM on any other device.
- A custom recovery like TWRP or CWM must be installed in order to flash this ROM.
How to Install Pure Nexus ROM on Google Pixel XL
- Make sure you are on the latest bootloader, vendor image
- First of all, you have to download both files from above links and paste them in your SD card.
- Switch off your mobile and boot your mobile into TWRP recovery or CWM.
- In TWRP recovery you will see the following options.
- Now you have to tap on the wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- After that go back and tap on install
- Select the Pure Nexus Zip file and flash it.
- Now wait until the installation gets done.
- You also have to flash TWRP again as this ROM will overwrite your TWRP.
- if you desire to boot into the os, then reboot into recovery and flash supersu file.
Recent search terms:
- download nexus custom rom for micromax a104
- google pixel rom download
- google pixel rom for micromax a104
- google pixel rom for q385
- micromax a104 new roms
- new 7 1 1 rom for a104