Redmi Note 3 is Really a Beast device of Xiaomi it is most popular device of 2016 it is budget smartphone and it also gains it popularity because of its unique design and its specs. Do you know what ? Today i am going to show you How To Update Your Redmi Note 3 To Android 7.0 Nougat CM14
Before we start our installation process i will tell you some prerequisties :-
- Make sure to charge your mobile phone upto 47%
- Follow each and every step of this article because it is custom rom
How To Update Your Redmi Note 3 To Android 7.0 Nougat CM14
- After your downloaded the above rom you have to connect your smartphone to P.C or laptop with the help of USB cable
- Now copy the download Rom in your Mobile’s SD Card.
- Now disconnect USB cable from your mobile
- Go to updater app and then tap on menu button.
- In Menu you will see a lots of options
- Now choose recovery mode option.
- Once you get into the recovery mode you will see many option there
- Now do wipe data , wipe cache and wipe cache partition.
- After all wiping done
- Tap on Install button and choose your Rom which you have downloaded from above
- Now Tap on flash button
- Now it start the installation process once its done
- Reboot your Device
- First boot will take some time so you have to wait.
Source : Root Update