Redmi 1s was very decent mobile of Xiaomi and well all know it was the first ever mobile of Xiaomi and this mobile was also the budget one and this mobile made the market of Xiaomi much higher even my first Xiaomi mobile was Redmi 1s and by my personal experience this mobile was just love <3 so today we are sharing How to update Redmi 1s To Android Nougat 7.0 [ CM 14 ].
You May Also Like : How To Install Android Nougat On Redmi Note 3
So let’s get started
Some Pre Requirements
- Make sure to charge your mobile upto 50%.
- Any custom recovery like CWM or TWRP must be installed.
- This custom rom will work only for Redmi 1s. don’t try to run it on any other device.
- Back your device completely because in this process every data will be deleted.
How to update Redmi 1s To Android Nougat 7.0 [ CM 14 ].
- First of all download the update file from below.
- Download it on your pc / lappy
- Now connect your mobile to computer/lappy using USB cable.
- Now paste the downloaded rom in your mobile SD card.
- Now disconnect it from P.C/Lappy
- Now boot your device into Recovery mode. for booting in recovery mode first of switch off your mobile then press and hold volume up button + power button at a same time.
- Now you are in recovery mode.
- Now chose the following option
- Go to wipe and do factory reset , wipe cache , wipe partition , wipe dalvik cache.
- After wiping go to install button
- Now choose the rom which you have paste in your SD card.
- Then Tap on yes and swipe to confirm the installation
- Now it will take 5-6 Minutes to flash
- After flash. go back and reboot your device 🙂
- ENJOY !!
Note :- First Boot Will Take Some Time So You Have To Wait.
WOW ! You successfully installed Android N on Redmi 1s . 🙂
Features Of This ROM
Recent search terms:
- redmi 1s nougat update
- how to update nougat on redmi 1s